Great Popular Songs: 20 Timeless Tunes Compiled and Arranged for Ukulele by James Hill.
Part of the James Hill Ukulele Method Series. For ukuleles tuned g,c,e,a.
Songs come and songs go. But some, like the 20 gems chosen for this collection, are timeless. Great Popular Songs features 20 songs spanning the three levels of the Ukulele in the Classroom series. All songs are in the public domain so they are free to perform and/or record.
- 20 timeless popular songs.
- Every song transcribed with chord symbols, notation, and lyrics.
- Every song includes a Learning Guide.
- Every song is leveled according to the three levels of the Ukulele in the Classroom series.
- Chord chart included.
- Includes a two-page Artist Index so that you can see at a glace which of your favourite musicians have recorded the songs in the book!
- 100% high-4th friendly.
- For self-study and classroom use.
- A fun, affordable way to expand your repertoire of songs!
Level 1 Repertoire: Take This Hammer; Pay Me My Money Down; Roving Gambler; Li’l Liza Jane; Streets of Laredo; Ol’ Dan Tucker
Level 2 Repertoire: Down By the Riverside; Midnight Special; Keep On the Sunny Side of Life;
I’ve Been Working On the Railroad; Hard Times Come Again No More; Man of Constant Sorrow;
Level 3 Repertoire: All the Pretty Little Horses; John Riley; The Cruel War; Ragtime Cowboy Joe; I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate; Shine On, Harvest Moon; For Me and My Gal
For ukuleles tuned g,c,e,a.
20 Timeless Tunes Compiled and Arranged for Ukulele by James Hill. UPC: 9780986853609 ISBN: 978-0-9868536-0-9